What are ‘cookies’?
Cookies are small text files that the browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Safari) saves on your computer or phone. They act as a memory of sorts, enabling the website to save information such as user preferences. With that information, the website can recognise the user and function accordingly.
This website uses session cookies. The session cookies enable the website to link the user’s different actions to one another during a browsing session. Thus, the website is able to keep track of the user’s navigation from page to page, and the user is not asked for the same information already given on a previous page. This website uses session cookies to save technical information (such as MySauna projects) and customer information (such as registering a heater) during a browsing session. Thus, the cookies help the website remember that you are logged in and store the information that you give on different pages while using the website.
Session cookies expire after the session has ended, and they are not saved.
How can I disable cookies?
- Cookie settings on Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
- Cookie settings on Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
- Cookie settings on Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB)
- Cookie settings on Safari (https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?)
If you wish to receive more information about cookies and how they are used when browsing the Internet, check out the following links:
- Information About Cookies on Microsoft.com (https://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx)
- All About Cookies (http://www.allaboutcookies.org/)
If you have any questions regarding cookies, please contact email@example.com.